Friday, March 26, 2010

The book that started it all . . .

Thanks to a good friend, I was introduced to this book and philosophy almost four years ago. I read it immediately, and knew right away that the principles taught in it were true. The concepts were not at all new to me, but a great way of putting all of what I felt together in one place. I was dying to read more. I finally convinced my friend to let me borrow this book:


I ate this book up! It had so many practical examples of how to apply the teachings found in the first book. I finally bought my own copy because I knew I'd want it to keep referring back to.

I finally added this book, their latest book in this little trio:

I loved it as well, but some of the lessons in it were a little advanced for my very young family, so I read the chapters that applied sooner than later. For those of you tired of the conveyor belt, these books are for YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment